Park Falls Community Broadcasting
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to all contests conducted on
any Park Falls Community Broadcasting radio station, unless otherwise specified.
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be residents of the State Of Wisconsin, Michigan, or Minnesota who are 18 years of age or older.
2. Employees of Park Falls Community Broadcasting, its parent, subsidiaries, contest sponsors, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any other area radio stations and the immediate family members (i.e., spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, and siblings) and anyone else residing within the household of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win..
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish, unless specified otherwise. .
4. Contestants may only win one prize per person every thirty (30) days unless specified otherwise. For contests that run beyond thirty (30) days, contestants may only win one prize per contest. Contests with major prizes (500.00 dollar value or more) are limited to contestants winning once per year (365 days).
5. Station is not responsible for any entries and/or telephone calls that are misdirected, lost, stolen, disconnected, not received, or are illegible. Station not responsible for any printing errors.
6. Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. Entries that are determined by Station management to be fraudulent will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in that contest. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
7. Station Management shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of contest rules. The decisions of Station Management shall be final. Entry into Station contests constitutes agreement by contestant to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by Station.
8. All prizes awarded on-air must be picked up at the Station’s studios during normal business hours Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Prizes will not be mailed.
9. Prizes will be released to winners only. Winners may be required to present a valid state photo ID and social security number in order to pick up any prize.
10. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitution, transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
11. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of being awarded, or in the case of a time sensitive prize, within its period of usability, shall be considered forfeited and will become property of Station.
12. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prize, as set forth in these rules and/or the specific contest rules, and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for all prizes won from Station where the aggregate value of all prizes is $600 or more.
13. By participating in this contest, each contestant hereby consents to Station’s use of following for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes without payment of additional consideration: contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s telephone call.
14. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited. Station, its parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents, contest sponsors and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies accept no responsibility of liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from (a) participation in the contest and/or (b) the acceptance, possession and/or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
15.Station reserves the right to change, alter or modify these rules at any time with or without written notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
16. These are general contest rules, and rules for individual contests may vary. To the extent that any individual contest rules differ from these rules, the individual contest rules will govern and control.
17. Station reserves the right to end or stop any contest at any time and for any reason.